[podcast_motor_player url=”https://episodes.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/PodcastMotorShow/023_-Using-Your-Podcast-to-Launch-a-Bestselling-Book-with-Marylou-Tyler.mp3″ title=”023: Using Your Podcast to Launch a BestSelling Book with Marylou Tyler”]
On today’s episode I’m talking to MaryLou Tyler, fellow podcaster and best-selling author of Predictable Prospecting: How to Radically Increase Your B2B Sales Pipeline.
MaryLou launched her podcast in order to market her latest book, and her experience provides a great case study for specific use of a podcast in launching a new product. Join us as we chat about creating valuable podcast content and using podcasting as a major marketing channel.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- MaryLou’s transition from service to product sales
- Podcasting as a marketing channel
- Selecting and preparing guests to add value
- Identifying audience segments and addressing their needs
- Podcasting advice and lessons learned
- Future plans for MaryLou’s business and podcast