[podcast_motor_player url=”https://episodes.seriouslysimplepodcasting.com/PodcastMotorShow/013_-Out-of-this-World-Podcasting-with-Jim-Harold.mp3″ title=”BOP012: Out of this World Podcasting with Jim Harold” playtime_seconds=”1558.656″ playtime=”25:59″]
We’re in the midst of a podcast renaissance. As more and more people delve into the world of podcasting, it’s natural to fear that there’s just too many great podcasts around, all using professional sound studios and dozens of staff members, for a new content creator to ever find his audience. Our guest today believes that the secret to launching a standout podcast has little to do with who you know or what you own.
Jim Harold found his niche within the supernatural. His podcasts, which include The Paranormal Podcast and Campfire, average 200,000+ downloads per month. After ten years in the industry, Jim oversees a lucrative podcasting business with his own books and membership club. Join us for a discussion on how you can give yourself the best possible chance at success.
- Pioneering the podcasting business
- Do download numbers matter?
- Using podcasts to create business opportunities
- The Stairstep Approach to getting interviews
- What do you really need to start your own podcast?
- Making money by podcasting: advertisements, memberships, and books
- Jim’s advice for the new podcaster
Interested in ghosts, ouija boards, and everything supernatural? Check out Jim Harold’s podcasts, books, and videos!
ATR 2100 microphone