The most important part of any podcast episode is the conversation you have with your guest, but having a great discussion rarely comes without plenty of preparation done beforehand. Our guest today is an expert at crafting strong connections with her guests through detailed research, and she’s here to talk about the importance of straying from your script and appreciating every type of guest on your show.
Tina Muir is the host of Run To The Top, the #1 rated running podcast on iTunes. Run To The Top is the podcast portion of the popular coaching and running community website, RunnersConnect. Aside from being a coach, community manager, and host for RunnersConnect, Tina is an elite athlete and accomplished blogger.
- Introducing Tina Muir and RunnersConnect
- Coaching and building a community
- Podcasting and business
- Appreciating everyday and relatable guests on your podcast
- What are the goals of the Run To The Top podcast?
- Tina’s favorite parts of hosting the show
- Preparing for a conversation with your guest
- Visions for the future of Run To The Top
Listen to (and rate!) Run To The Top podcast on iTunes
New to Run To The Top? Start with Dick Beardsley’s episode
Visit Fuel Your Future with Tina Muir for blog posts, running advice, and recipes