[podcast_motor_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/podcastonomics/BOP022__Giving_Your_Audience_what_they_Want_with_Dave_Nevogt_from_Hubstaff.mp3″ title=”BOP022: Giving Your Audience what they Want with Dave Nevogt from Hubstaff” playtime_seconds=”1560.8061″ playtime=”26:01″]
On today’s episode I’m happy to be talking with Dave Nevogt from Hubstaff, a time tracking and employee management software company. Hubstaff’s podcast, The Agency Advantage Podcast, is a relatively new show connected to Hubstaff’s well-established blog.
The Agency Advantage interviews rapidly-growing agencies on their secrets to success, and is a crucial part of Hubstaff’s content marketing plan. We discuss how to best integrate blogging with podcasting, driving traffic to the right places on your website, and why outsourcing your podcast might just be the best thing for your business.
- Introducing Dave Nevogt and Hubstaff
- Deciding to move into content marketing
- Hubstaff’s podcasting results
- Choosing and connecting with the right guests
- Podcasting and blogging: Melding different content forms
- Hubstaff’s podcasting experience (so far)
- Plans for the future
- Tips for beginners
Read Dave Nevogt’s blog posts on how Hubstaff has grown as a company.
Hubstaff on Baremetrics’ Open Startups