Complete Editing and Production Of Your Podcast
Today more than ever business owners are faced with a fantastic number of ways to reach their audience. Blogging was the wave of the future in the 2000s, and we believe that Podcasting will be that medium starting in 2015.
With the “on-the-go” nature of society only increasing, your ideal customers are moving consistently away from their laptops and going more media consumption on their phones or tablets. This is the perfect place for podcasts to come into the mix. If you’re serious about connecting with a progressive, enthusiastic, and loyal group of customers then podcasting is the medium for your business.
But it’s a lot of work, right? This is no 500 word post you can throw together every Tuesday morning. There’s recording an interview, editing it down, publishing it along with show notes of the episode. Whew, that’s a lot of work for an already overworked business owner.
What if someone did all of the hard work for you? What would you do if you suddenly got back 3 hour of your work week to focus on the core of your business?
With the Podcasting Concierge Service you will get the complete package. We literally will take the file you’ve recorded, and from a custom Dropbox folder we will set up:
- Edit the entire show
- Include Intros, Outros, music, and sound effects per your design
- Tag the final MP3 file with the appropriate ID3 tags
- Fine tune the recording with custom Audio Engineering
- Upload the final version to your media host
- Write a draft blog post for your review complete with show notes, links to relevant resources, and any host/guest contact information
- Creating custom art work to set as the Featured Image of each post
- Select ‘Tweetable’ quotes and insert them into Show Notes, for increased social sharing
- Monthly report of Listenership, Downloads, Recent Reviews, and our feedback on your show
This is everything that a professional podcaster will do for every one of their shows. And you don’t have to lift a finger.
Imagine how much more content you could create if you weren’t bogged down with these few hours of work for every episode. What would you do with that newly gained productivity time? The sky is the limit.
All of these services come in our Concierge Package, and cost just $799/month. If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, or freelancer you know that your time is extremely valuable. What better way to regain hours per week than to outsource a very predictable, repeatable task to a team dedicated to that one project? We like to think it’s a good idea.
So, are you ready to get started today?