Ready to launch a new show but just need a little bit of help with getting the technical pieces in place? Well we’re here to help.
Our team has created and successfully submitted dozens of podcasts to iTunes and to date every one of them has landed in the New and Noteworthy section within the first week. We feel that we’ve cracked the code for getting shows into New and Noteworthy, the mecca for getting your show found by your target audience.
Sign up below to get let us handle the heavy lifting of creating your podcast feed and submitting it to iTunes. This package includes:
- Setting up your website with the plugins necessary to create and manage your RSS feed for iTunes and Stitcher
- Creating a custom Podcast Cover Image from our graphic artist
- Creating and submitting your podcasts’ feed to iTunes and Stitcher
- Setting up your media host of choice (Libsyn, Blubrry, Simplecast)
- Optimizing your show for SEO within the podcasting directories
The cost of setting up your new show is $350, and can be done within a week of you signing up. If you have any questions please let us know here. This is a great addition to either of our monthly podcast production packages, and can get you started in podcasting right now.